Directory Of Section 12J Companies - Nesa Capital
|COMPANY NAME||Nesa Capital|
|NUMBER OF SARS APPROVED SECTION 12J FUNDS||
- Nesa Venture Capital Investments
|ABOUT||Nesa Investment Holdings aims to provide Investors with compelling risk adjusted returns through investing in a portfolio of annuity income yielding renewable energy projects. Nesa Investment Holdings will own small scale (up to 1 megawatt) Renewable Energy Assets and generate income either through the rental of the Assets or the sale of power generated by the Renewable Energy Assets to credit worthy Clients. Nesa Investment Holdings currently focuses on grid-tie rooftop photovoltaic (solar) and other solar solutions.|
Q&A With Nesa Capital
Let's hear a little more about the company, some history, where you are now, and what you see for the future?
Nesa Capital is an independent credit manager focused on promoting inclusive growth in Southern Africa to create impact. As such, all investment offerings by Nesa Capital provide its investors with financial as well as measurable social returns. In addition to the VCC, Nesa Capital manages the Nesa Enterprise Development Fund, an open-ended impact debt fund that provides expansionary and growth capital to South African based small and growing businesses. In its 3 year history, the Nesa Enterprise Development Fund has successfully executed a variety of financing transactions tailored to each investee's needs, including:
1. Revolving corporate credit facilities;
2. Asset backed financing arrangements;
3. Leasing/instalment sale arrangements;
4. Expansionary project finance; and
5. Debtors book and invoice discounting.
The Fund has generated a gross annualised return of 14.496% since inception and incurred no bad debts. The Fund has created 99 permanent jobs and has successfully approved 15 debt facilities with a current total of 21 (twenty-one) investors currently invested in the fund.
What type of investor should invest in your funds?
Investors who are seeking a tax efficient investment exposure in the South African renewable energy sector
What sets you apart from other venture capital companies?
- In-depth experience in credit,fixed income investment management and financing of asset backed projects.
- Partnered with experienced engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies with in-depth experience in designing, installing and managing photovoltaic installations.
- Significant existing investment pipeline to allocate investor capital towards
- Investors receive compelling financial (Target 20% IRR net fees) as well as environmental returns (reduction in Greenhouse gas emissions, water saving, etc.)
What are your fees?
2% p.a. of equity raised
20% of profits generated
<< Back To Directory >>